Monday, February 1, 2010

HW2:if i were the prime minister,I would...

The prime Minister has hard works. It's definitely difficult to manage everything to improve Thailand. I know I am not good enough to become him. But if I was the prime minister, I would change my country as following. First of all, I would support the education so people can logically think everything by themselves. Children are important therefore I would set a suitable course of study for various kids. I think they have to study more because they don't know what they want to be. So adults mostly plan many processes for their kids that they are crammed every knowledge by over study for instance, the tutor institute, unsuitable curriculum and the study time per day. At present, we have many ways for communication. It's easier to know what kids want. In my opinion they should find their aims by themselves. Knowledge can be gained many ways. Next, there is the most a important thing to improve Thailand. Actually, it should be the first priority. "Stop corruption" it doesn't just stop corruption but we should try to set up the rules to prevent bad guys. Somebody told me if Thailand is without corruption, all roads could be made by gold in Thailand. I agree with him because Thailand has many natural resources. It's a good base for improvement. On the other hand, we have many fraudulent people, it means we have many big pirates in my country but we don't know. It's truly fearful. Finally, I will stop a violence problem in southern of Thailand. I know it's complicated because there are the religion problem, the insurgency problem and the miscommunication between government officials and native people. But if I try to finish in this mission, so I will choose experienced persons and native chiefs in village of southern to solve the problem. In my opinion everything that I just told in this paragraph, Abhisit Vejjajiva who is the prime minister in Thailand is doing now but the economic problem is more important so the article in news is focusing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment