Friday, February 12, 2010

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

Well, this is a hard question. I mean it depends on how much money that I won. Anyway, I will assume as I won 10 million bahts. First of all, I will divide into 3 pieces. Fisrt piece which is approximately 3.3 million bahts I will give to my mom and my dad. Second piece I will use it to rebuild and decorate my house also I will buy newer version of all electronic devices such as television, computer, laptop, mobile phone. If there were still money left from second piece I will keep it as a scholarship for my education. The last piece I will donate to temples and organizations which come to many places to help people. These are plan that I always dream of if I won the lottery, I really want to do like I said if I had that amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment