Friday, February 5, 2010

If I were a prime minister I would...

If I were a prime minister of Thailand or wherever I would like to try to eradicate poverty and hunger problems because I believe if people can eat and sleep without stressed there will be less crimes approximately 40% than usual. If people even labors can afford anything they want why would they want to kill people to steal money for? I did not focus on any countries but in my point of view, I see that every countries are facing the same problem, money. Moreover, I think education problem is also concerned. Poor people have to go to high school and at least finish senior year. For the money problem, the goverment should take care of lacking of money problems for poor people to support them until they finish high school so that after they graduate from high school they will have job to stand on their own feets. Finally, as a prime minister, my duty is to help my people and my country to encourage them to live happily with high quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment