Thursday, February 4, 2010

If I were a Prime Minister I would ...

Nowdays economy of every country is very low, my country too. Low economy cause my country has more corruption, robber and people who want benefit for your self. Then it make me think to change my country.
If I were a Prime Minister, I will change three things. First, I want to change about education because it important for everybody. If we have high education, it cause we have great job, more salary and you can develop your country more better than now. Everybody in my country must study even though they don't have money. Second, I want to change about democracy administration to communis administration in politic topic. If people who protest about politic cause another people or country get damage. I will catch them into the jail and must pay money amount 100,000 THB. for improve country. Third, I will change about rule in my country. Example, if someone do illegitimate such as kill someone or do something that ruthless I will catch them into jail and if they don't confess I will execute them replace imprison for all them life.
This is three things that I will change if I were a Prime Minister. Even though it hard to do but it should to change because these things make people better livelihood and my country can compete with foreign country.

No comments:

Post a Comment