Thursday, February 11, 2010

If you won the lottery, what would you do with money?

If I really won the lottery, I would divide the money in 3. First, I would divide half of it to give it to the poor or other people that needed the money. Then, I would divide the rest in half. One half I would give it to my parents for that they will live comfortably and happily. Then the another half I would put it in my account saving for my future. I would do like this because I have heard that today economic is totally unbalanced. More people becomes richer, wealthier, and also in another side of the world, there are more people who starve to death because they don't have any money to buy their own food. So, If the lottery could make me richer then I would rather use it to save more lives on the other side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment