Friday, February 12, 2010

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

If I won the lottery, I would split the money for 3 parts. Firstly I would give the money to my parents because they have taken care of me since I was born. Moreover, they have given me the education and everything that I want. So they deserve it. Secondly, I would distribute the money to blind foundation because I read books and many healthy magazines about them. I know that it will be very difficult if they are blind. Last year, I read a text book and recorded it for blind children at foundation for the blind in Thailand. It's a great memory. So not only I donate my money for them but I also try to volunteer more. And lately, I dream having my owm business. Like a tiny coffee cafe or a pretty bakery shop. If I have enough money, I would take bakery course and rent a great location for my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment