Thursday, February 11, 2010

If I were prime minister, I would ...

" The prime minister is the one who have the ability to make the important decisions. He has power to decide the things that could effect other people lives." This is what I think of when I heard this question. I don't think I would be a good prime minister due to my personallity that I don't like to make the decision that effects other people lives. But If I really have to then I would do my best to cope with the problems. First, I would try to solve the poverty problem by encouraging them to rely on their own using His Majesty method. I know that now they try to encouraging about these but I think there are still lots of people who don't fully understand about it. Then, I would do whatever I could to cope with the conflict in our own country. Other than that, It depends on the situation I would face with.

No comments:

Post a Comment