Friday, February 5, 2010

If I were a Prime Minister, I would.........

In the present time, Thailand doesn't have population quality. This make state undeveloped.Therefore,I would change my country into a great standard.
If I were a Prime Minister,I would focus on the education first because the education is the one of the important factor that cause people quality.Especially in the children. Some of them want to learn things that they want only,and they well done. Some of them learn a lot because the don't know their dreams.Thus, I would found the specifically educational institution, and set the group of personnel for recommendation about an education for children. The second thing is adjust the legal. When someone do something wrong and be imprisoned. I would increase the imprisonment duration to hundred years even it is a little thing. Therefore, this will be lesson to warn everybody that do wrong things.The last thing is improve the economy by distribute the income toward people more and more.This make national be sufficient in their life.
These things can improve my country.It can make people have more quality equal develop countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment